Founded in 1976, the Black Rock Community Council (BRCC) is the oldest and largest community membership organization in the area. The Council’s mission is to promote projects that will enhance the quality of life of Black Rock’s residents and businesses, including recreational, educational, and business development initiatives. Click here to learn more!
BLACK ROCK DAY DEFINITELY ROCKED THE RED, WHITE & BLUE!
Thanks to all who came out and enjoyed an awesome day of fun, friends, food and music!
A special salute to the great sponsors and volunteers who made it such a great event.
Keep checking our Facebook page as we upload plenty of great photos from every part of the day.
2015 BRCC Board of Directors
- Marni Kiernan – President
- Nina Gibson – Vice President
- Jim Sansonetti – Vice President
- Lisa Castro – Corresponding Secretary
- Carley Thrush – Recording Secretary
- Joe Formato – Treasurer
- Phil Blagys – Immediate Past President