Founded in 1976, the Black Rock Community Council (BRCC) is the oldest and largest community membership organization in the area. The Council’s mission is to promote projects that will enhance the quality of life of Black Rock’s residents and businesses, including recreational, educational, and business development initiatives.
Click here to learn more!
2015 BRCC Board of Directors
- Marni Kiernan – President
- Nina Gibson – Vice President
- Jim Sansonetti – Vice President
- Lisa Castro – Corresponding Secretary
- Carley Thrush – Recording Secretary
- Joe Formato – Treasurer
- Phil Blagys – Immediate Past President
For all inquiries regarding Council events, committees, programs etc., e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.