Founded in 1976, the Black Rock Community Council (BRCC) is the oldest and largest community membership organization in the area. The Council’s mission is to promote projects that will enhance the quality of life of Black Rock’s residents and businesses, including recreational, educational, and business development initiatives. Click here to learn more!
BLACK ROCK DAY 2015 IS SUNDAY, JUNE 14TH!
The day kicks off with the 33rd running of the famous “Run for the Rock” 5K Road Race! For more information and to register, visit http://www.hitekracing.com/runfortherock/. To download the printable registration form to mail, click here.
Visit our Black Rock Day page for more information.
2015 BRCC Board of Directors
- Marni Kiernan – President
- Nina Gibson – Vice President
- Jim Sansonetti – Vice President
- Lisa Castro – Corresponding Secretary
- Carley Thrush – Recording Secretary
- Joe Formato – Treasurer
- Phil Blagys – Immediate Past President